ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Famous customers.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jacko
Posts: 20
Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 13:49

Re: famous customers

Post by jacko »

craven wrote:In the callers office. lisa azes tvam weather girl. graham taylor Watford manager . David Seamen.all really nice people . on dly screaming load sutch (mad)
Met david screaming lord sutch just before he died when i was clearing my B/O his mother lived around the corner from it.
On delivery in the early 90s i used to deliver to Dale winton when he was cable tv doing supermarket sweep.
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Post by bexhil palace »

Did he ask to empty your sack :crazy:
johnnyp
Posts: 5239
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: SE ENGLAND

John Amaechi

Post by johnnyp »

John Amaechi is a customer of mine who is a very famous NBA Basketball player (now retired) and is as big in the USA as David Beckham is over here :shock: Any of you guys heard of him?
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: John Amaechi

Post by smokerjim »

johnnypick wrote:John Amaechi is a customer of mine who is a very famous NBA Basketball player (now retired) and is as big in the USA as David Beckham is over here :shock: Any of you guys heard of him?
Nope, but wiki has
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
johnnyp
Posts: 5239
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: SE ENGLAND

Re: John Amaechi

Post by johnnyp »

smokerjim wrote:
johnnypick wrote:John Amaechi is a customer of mine who is a very famous NBA Basketball player (now retired) and is as big in the USA as David Beckham is over here :shock: Any of you guys heard of him?
Nope, but wiki has

Yeah i looked it up,hes even been on the Oprah whatever her name is show :shock:
Sparx71
Posts: 34
Joined: 22 Nov 2007, 17:07

Famous...

Post by Sparx71 »

I have delivered to Rab c nesbitt while he was in panto at xmas..gave the postie a load of mail back for previous occupants.Thanks.
Oh,and that bloke who was Jacko in brush strokes
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

Re: John Amaechi

Post by L Tommo »

johnnypick wrote:John Amaechi is a cust :Applause mer of mine who is a very famous NBA Basketball player (now retired) and is as big in the USA as David Beckham is over here :shock: Any of you guys heard of him?
Yeh ive heard of him... Bout 6"10 African bloke who lived in England and went to play in the US about 15 years ago on a scholarship...

Cant remember what team he played for here or there but i know he made is very big.. In playing terms... Not just size...

Nice to here he came back home after he gave up basketball.. I know he was helping the British team in the Olympics as well... FAIR PLAY...

Good for him... :Applause
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: John Amaechi

Post by smokerjim »

smokerjim wrote:
johnnypick wrote:John Amaechi is a customer of mine who is a very famous NBA Basketball player (now retired) and is as big in the USA as David Beckham is over here :shock: Any of you guys heard of him?
Nope, but wiki has
Sorry Teebs, I beat you to it by over a fortnight :dance with the speed of your service, you might get head hunted by TNT :crazy: :smokerjimrunslike f*ckemote:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: John Amaechi

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

smokerjim wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
Nope, but wiki has
Sorry Teebs, I beat you to it by over a fortnight :dance with the speed of your service, you might get head hunted by TNT :crazy: :smokerjimrunslike f*ckemote:
ImageImageImage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
EatMyShorts
Posts: 117
Joined: 10 Mar 2008, 21:22

Post by EatMyShorts »

Kevin thomson - Rangers player
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Post by smokerjim »

EatMyShorts wrote:Kevin thomson - Rangers player
Who?

:left: :left: :left:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Post by pinstripe »

smokerjim wrote:
EatMyShorts wrote:Kevin thomson - Rangers player
Who?

:left: :left: :left:
You know the guy who throws himself at an opponents leg to try and get a penalty, gets injured and stretchered off, but will be fit by Wednesday. Oh and he scored the winning goal in the old firm game (but I'm not bitter, much.)

Back to the topic, I don't have anyone famous on my round but I do have a witch. No really, he is.
traww
Posts: 69
Joined: 24 Feb 2008, 10:43

Big Als mail

Post by traww »

monkey wrote:I wonder who delivers Big Al's mail?
He has a call & collect and gets the butler to fetch it for him
Please sir can I have more?
Misssorts
Posts: 34
Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 18:52

Post by Misssorts »

Its like whos whos at our office. Liam Gallagher, Chris Moyles Rdaio 1 DJ. Tom Conti, Denise Van Outen, Audrey from Corry and her bloke who got him by the Tram. John Alderton. Sadie Frost, Chris Martin (Coldplay) And the bloke from the Goodies with the Beard who does the nature prog.