ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
-
hikona
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12 Nov 2010, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
The cwu protects your pay and conditions you ?????????????? help your rep instead of mouthing off 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
East tiger - Although no one will admit to it there must have been plenty in Deliveries that voted fro this deal - simple maths would prove that.militant rowney wrote: Time for a new union c w u hated and loathed in my office they sold delivery down the river with the help of the indoor mail centres turncoat scumbags...
120,000 in RML are in Union - 65,000 (roughly) in Deliveries - ergo whilst it may have been more as a ration in Distribution that voted yes - a lot in Deliveries must have as well otherwise it would not have gone through as we outnumber them.
On the CWU sold out - that is the general feeling in my office and might explain why the CWU lost 30,000 members according to one facebook message I got - and that message was from a Union Official.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
Welcome to the forum hikonahikona wrote:The cwu protects your pay and conditions you ?????????????? help your rep instead of mouthing off
I have to say i agree with him. Its been crap at my place the past 6 months but it would have been a damn site worse without the hard work put in by our rep, his done well.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
It wasn't official..it was just our way of showing management that we were united as an office in our opposition to the continuance of his position in our office.BELIAL wrote: How do you go about arranging a no confidence vote in management ? Is there a set procedure ? What are the guidelines and timetable ? I'm sure there would be massive uptake of this procedure if folks were aware of it
They could have ignored us but even management can sometimes recognise a busted flush.
I did wonder what happened to him in the end...looked like at least Regional Director potential.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Who wants cwu??? Not me get out
That incompetent eh? now that takes real skill.fishtank wrote: I did wonder what happened to him in the end...looked like at least Regional Director potential.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.