No of ccourse not, I'd happily explain that I'd put the stuff there at a certain time. If they have left by that time, well, if it's a problem the manager will sort it out. It would just be a way to highlight the fact that the start times are ridiculous.krussel wrote:Do you really want them done for willful delay thoughNewPostieUK wrote:I knowkrussel wrote: Otherwise it looks as if the postie has left them behind
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Do u work for nothing???
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Do u work for nothing???
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Do u work for nothing???
The only hand I get is people collecting my flats etc, and my packet bag. It's more of a hint to get a move on.custard wrote: thats 'cos they are too busy flapping and worrying about their finish time
if they all accepted they worked ot their time and cut off if required then why worry?
I bet none come up and offer a hand as they are flapping?
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: Do u work for nothing???
NewPostieUK wrote:The only hand I get is people collecting my flats etc, and my packet bag. It's more of a hint to get a move on.custard wrote: thats 'cos they are too busy flapping and worrying about their finish time
if they all accepted they worked ot their time and cut off if required then why worry?
I bet none come up and offer a hand as they are flapping?
aye pretty much what i expected
Ive seen it many a time
they should do as they did in our office for a bit
everyone leaves at the same time,if the PT walks arent up then you wait/pitch in
now if you are working to your time then this doesnt matter either way
if you are flapping and stressing about finishing early............
-
pony
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 17:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Do u work for nothing???
About 4 or 5 people in our office are always in early.
They want to get home early for whatever reason and snitch to the manager if the others aren't working fast enough.They finish their d2d and intra box as i walk in at my start time.Then its about 10 mins of moaning till the manager caves in and says "all on sorting".I go on ips with half a side of mail still to sort.
They tut when they collect their prep walks and say stuff like "you've done a lot"
They make 2 hours a day and call anyone that wont pull their finger out to help them achieve this "lazy c***s"
I am just in shock how selfish people at our office are.
I just want a fair days work for a fair days pay.Why do i need to run round and get home for 12.30.
They want to get home early for whatever reason and snitch to the manager if the others aren't working fast enough.They finish their d2d and intra box as i walk in at my start time.Then its about 10 mins of moaning till the manager caves in and says "all on sorting".I go on ips with half a side of mail still to sort.
They tut when they collect their prep walks and say stuff like "you've done a lot"
They make 2 hours a day and call anyone that wont pull their finger out to help them achieve this "lazy c***s"
I am just in shock how selfish people at our office are.
I just want a fair days work for a fair days pay.Why do i need to run round and get home for 12.30.