I know that seems to be the question to you - and I think you summarise the point well that the anti Corbyn brigade on this thread have been making ad nauseam.dvbuk55 wrote:
The question that needs to be answered is would you prefer an electable Blairite type Labour Party or a Corbynista unelectable Labour Party against a Conservative Government.
It should be said that a lot of us went along with Blair at the time in the vain hope that once he was elected he would come good and do all the things that he couldn't say he would do pre-election. But he didn't. Somewhere down the line, in his quest for power, he had forsaken all that the Labour Party had stood for, he had become everything his office was meant to abhor. He had become the establishment. I think that this phenomena is not so rare as all that - it has occurred also in certain upper ranks of the trade union movement.
I feel somewhat of a fool today that this should only have become apparent to myself with the benefit of hindsight - Blair and his cohorts are, after all, establishment through and through.
No, the real question for us all is :- do we want a choice or do we want no choice at all ?