I think RM have got it into their heads that they would rather we deliver the mail when the recipient/customer has arrived home from work. I think they are working towards a actual delivery window starting at say 1500.Alfreton wrote:We seem to sell our finish times for a pay rise every time.
If you don't mind working late it's a good deal
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
are we happy with the deal
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
are we happy with the deal
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
are we happy with the deal
our locker is full of 739s its a joke
and its only a office with 23 walks in 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
are we happy with the deal
My view is the old deal vis the pensions looked better than this "new pension" idea.
Pay rise not so brilliant either, so I'm voting NO and send the CWU back to renegotiate.
Pay rise not so brilliant either, so I'm voting NO and send the CWU back to renegotiate.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.