Well maybe on the French Fries, but nothing that involves making decisions on whether to use Cheddar or Red Leicester on the Burgers.P13 wrote:I do not think McDonalds would accept our Domsk979aaa wrote:Not another graduate amateurs from top to bottom whatever next co co the clown as DOM well ours is should be at McDonalds.claretandblue wrote:we had some bint at our office on Tuesday telling us to get rid of tracked items as Ofcom wont change unless we improve deliver to neighbour. She was straight out of uni and has never done the job. She was given short shrift !
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Come on lads
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Come on lads
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.