Yeah of course in certain cases, but not for all or most of them as some on here are claiming they do.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:It is in my office, if you know the round and that a particular household may present "security" problems we are allowed to use our own judgement.OnAFlyer wrote:To an extent, but keep taking Tracked back and 'I didn't fancy the look of that house' isn't a good enough answer.Hitcher wrote:It's still down to you though whether you try or not.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
tracked, i kid you not
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: tracked, i kid you not
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: tracked, i kid you not
That's why you should always carry a paper slip as well just in case.Tuffers1875 wrote:And all PDA's decide to crash for no reason. I had a recorded last week, woman comes to the door, I go to scan the barcode, PDA had crashed. There's me taking the battery off, pressing the re-set button and apologising for the heap of junk I was using. She had what smelt like an English breakfast on the go....if she had waited for the poxy thing to load again, her breakfast would've been burnt. She asked me to sign for it when it had finally decided to work again. Friggin embarrassment these thing are. I had a tracked for a woman last week too and the PDA crashed at her door step. I was trying to get the b@stard thing to work and as I was I was sweating all over her package. She got me a tissue to wipe it clean, once again another friggin embarrassment.SpacePhoenix wrote:All PDAs have got phone functionality built in (that is if the battery hasn't already died)A2B wrote:You say it's office procedure to ring the office, (it's certainly not in mine) do they supply a phone or money to use a payphone?
Stupid job!