ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

£1300 bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

Re: £1300 bonus

Post by wandle »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Never got one - went sick for 1 day on principle.
That's one of them Greek islands, innit ?? :dance
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: £1300 bonus

Post by k979aaa »

cloherty1976 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up. :cuppa
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
Don't know and don't care just remember that figure and thinking nice surprise in wage packet. Thanks RobertT I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in there wages..
Money is the root of all evil as they say while you think of money I think of all the good workers we have lost!
indio
Posts: 87
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 22:57
Gender: Male

Re: £1300 bonus

Post by indio »

k979aaa wrote:
cloherty1976 wrote:In what year did we receive £1300 bonus? I remember Leighton was in charge and it was for not going sick for a year?
Is this a management only post I never got £1300 ever? :shock:
It was 1995.