ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

xmas tips

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Nothing for the last 7 years..........those miserable bastards on the shop floor should be ashamed of themselves not giving me a tip for running the locker from all those £s they get on delivery, I mean a tenner each wouldn't have gone amiss to keep me in fags and booze for another year. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I got given £20 by a customer once when I was in the RLE, but they said it was for the office... so I gave it to the DOM and I saw it still in the drawer nearly a year later :roll:
:hmmmm Does honesty pay? Just today I was in a queue at the supermarket and saw a £1 coin on the floor which I duly picked up and handed to the cashier who plonked it in her till without so much as a thank you, on reflection I should have put it in my pocket.