ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How embarrassing!!!!
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: How embarrassing!!!!
got mine you fat ba@@@ you fat ba@@@@@ you fat bas@@@@ haha am 38 and me age was 47 cheeky tw@@ machine was prob bust,blood pressure was great,that was because i took me tabl;ets before i went in the smornin.everyone thinks am dead fit (NOT) 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: How embarrassing!!!!
dvbuk55 wrote:Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesystokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
..............but every b*stard in my office thought it was hugely amusing..............they said they knew I was the oldest in the office but not that old.............cheeky gets. I was just wondering that if I had it done again and ended up as metabolically 100, if I'd get a metabolic congratulations from Her Majesty
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How embarrassing!!!!
stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesystokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
..............but every b*stard in my office thought it was hugely amusing..............they said they knew I was the oldest in the office but not that old.............cheeky gets. I was just wondering that if I had it done again and ended up as metabolically 100, if I'd get a metabolic congratulations from Her Majesty
Maybe now you will start acting your real age, and not delude yourself you are 25!!!!
![]()
![]()
You can call me Peter Pan