ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

POLL:Are you doing any docket this xmas?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Are you doing any docket this xmas?

Yes:I'm doing as much as i can get
48
18%
Yes:I'm doing a bit here and there
96
36%
No!
124
46%
 
Total votes: 268

clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: POLL:Are you doing any docket this xmas?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Or post a photo and we will tell you :Very Happy
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
estelle
Posts: 194
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 10:31
Gender: Male

Re: POLL:Are you doing any docket this xmas?

Post by estelle »

oops - someone else is telling me there isn't any bruising, but I've tried mirror as well and because of the angle of everything, I'd need two and I've only got the one. If I had more padding on my bottom, I'd probably not be so sore
rotaman
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Dec 2010, 10:58
Gender: Male

Re: POLL:Are you doing any docket this xmas?

Post by rotaman »

Not this year like majority on here done 12 years of killing myself lead up to xmas for what no thanks and about 200 quid aint worth it .rate of pay is a joke to. good luck tho to those of you that are struggling my advise join commsave even a tenner a week will give you 500 quid next christmas ,merry christmas every one x