Yes, IHR due to arthritis 4 years ago this month. Work from home in an online industry now, for far more money but that wasn't the prime motivation at all. The immediate removal of stress, which if I wasn't a reserve would likely have been far less in all honesty, was palpable. Then again, it's quite a lonely life working on your own once you've left as I found I missed the daily BS and banter from colleagues. I am now free from aches and pains as I can still walk a fair distance if I choose to, just not every day and at the pace I did at RM. So for everyday use my joints are fine, but doing the walk 6 days a week exposed the condition I never knew I had until after a couple of years there.
What I will say is that I really appreciate what you guys have been doing during this crisis, the service has been maintained under huge pressure (at least where I live) and I can only imagine the increase in packets at the start when people ordered stuff online they could usually get in shops. Well done!
I only wish that that Rico bloke would grow a pair and forfeit a few million of his last sweat-free payments to be split amongst you lot, you really deserve it.
