ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Not in a good place.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Not in a good place.

Post by Interested-seeker »

CPTNemoUK wrote:They have already tried to get me in a couple of hours a day doing parcels. I have kindly declined there offer. Got a call from the hospital confirming my op is on the 23rd. There is no chance I will be going back before then because I now I'll end up going off sick again and triggering my stage 2.
Yeah, do what you need to do for yourself and your family. Don't let the managers pressure you, it is their job to make sure that everything is covered. Stick with what your doctor says :thumbup