ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3730
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?

Post by yellowbelly »

Walters2099 wrote:Thank you.

Lol, I was told over 40 hours was double pay when I started but wondered if it had dropped to 38 now. As that info was wrong, it explains my recent payslip.

Dividing the amount by the hours tho, my OT 1st 10 hours rate of pay is higher than SSPR rate?
Check out the download pay rate guide here: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=88277" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (OT rates are on
page 5 if you're an OPG) in downloads that TBT posted in October. It might help explain as there are different OT rates depending on what you do and which area
of the country you work in.
Walters2099
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Nov 2018, 23:03
Gender: Male

I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?

Post by Walters2099 »

Thanks for your help