ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I leave the CWU?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

How do I leave the CWU?

Post by Theghost »

A better stance of action would be to contact your area Union rep and explain the situation.
If you did leave your rep will be asked by the area rep why you have left as they are informed quickly,Then he will ask you the question and you could have it out.
Or better still have a Union meeting with him and the other members and put cards on the table.

I can see why you want to leave,But in this day and age you would be a fool to do so,You are much better off In than Out.
postslippete
Posts: 4198
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

How do I leave the CWU?

Post by postslippete »

Yes, getting rid of your rep might be a good start
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
Burghboy
Posts: 224
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 09:19
Gender: Male

How do I leave the CWU?

Post by Burghboy »

Poster up in our office saying our CWU membership has increased from 80% to 97% for the DO.
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

How do I leave the CWU?

Post by General Mannerheim »

Burghboy wrote:Poster up in our office saying our CWU membership has increased from 80% to 97% for the DO.
LOL.
No chance of that in our dump. :so there
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.