ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Flexible benefits - technology
-
Postmanjack
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:48
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Same here just phoned up and cancelled no point not even that good of deal when you think of it
-
mrlovepantsuk
- Posts: 333
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Yes, just phoned them, about 600 orders have been cancelled, there was a problem with the original order platform. deliveries once confirmed should be up to 14 days.Zade77 wrote:Just got an email from Lets connect telling me that my order was not completed on mybundle website and my order has expired and been deleted, even though i have an email from mybundle saying that my benefit choices have been submitted!!!
I now have to reorder everything! And the wireless headphones i ordered are now not available.. Great!!
Anyone else had this??
Unity Is Strength
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Went on live chat asking for an update as they told me late last week/early this week I'd get an email with despatch details, she said I'll definitely get an email this week.
I can't believe how bad this service is.
I can't believe how bad this service is.
-
k9tut
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 19:30
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
I tried phoning this clown's yesterday and now again today and nobody is answering!
-
rosmor
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 19 Nov 2009, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
After weeks of chasing these cowboys I finally got a delivery date!! 20th December, not too impressed as I ordered it on 1st November and they are now telling me it's due to a shortage of stock! Piss poor planning on their behalf
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Just noticed an email i recieved in my inbox at 11.20pm on saturday night.
My order will be delivered on the 14th December,I think i ordered on the 3rd november
My order will be delivered on the 14th December,I think i ordered on the 3rd november
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
What a f***ing shambles
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Got confirmation of delivery on 16th December 
-
k9tut
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 19:30
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
I got confirmation of delivery, Friday 23rd of December. Ordered mine 4th November .
-
circles
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 23 Mar 2010, 08:21
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
After unsuccessfully trying to contact them by telephone for three days last week I was sent an email telling me I'd filled the form in incorrectly so they had cancelled my order.
Sent a reply back telling them when I originally made the order, I phoned to check had completed the order form correctly and was told I had.
I'm still waiting for a reply.
Unimpressed to say the least.
Sent a reply back telling them when I originally made the order, I phoned to check had completed the order form correctly and was told I had.
I'm still waiting for a reply.
Unimpressed to say the least.
-
Burghboy
- Posts: 224
- Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 09:19
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
My Bundle - Let's Connect Delivery Update - The goods will be dispatched on Wednesday 21st December - Technology
-
Speedmeister
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
I got an email yesterday night confirming delivery for Friday 16th December. I ordered on 12th November. 
They take the profits, you take the blame
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
-
mrlovepantsuk
- Posts: 333
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Flexible benefits - technology
Just phoned them, order still not confirmed apparently even though I had clicked on confirm. Was told I had to click confirm twice which I hadn't been given the option too. Sorted now though, was told 6 weeks for delivery although let's connect said 2.
Told them what I thought of their website and communication, all she could say my employers ok'd it.
Told them what I thought of their website and communication, all she could say my employers ok'd it.
Unity Is Strength