ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas mayhem Start?
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Xmas mayhem Start?
I'm looking forward to watching all the brown nosers trying to outdo each other,the runners coming in even earlier and the cars struggling out of the yard under the weight of D2D's being took home to be put together to save time,the motivational talk's by the managers for us all to work together to make this a great Christmas,the bribe of being made up to temp full time as long as we clear every day.I f^^king love Christmas.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas mayhem Start?
Got a tear in my eye reading that, can't wait to get back into work tomorrow and get torn into it (got a job interview tonight to get out of the way firstDB1100 wrote:I'm looking forward to watching all the brown nosers trying to outdo each other,the runners coming in even earlier and the cars struggling out of the yard under the weight of D2D's being took home to be put together to save time,the motivational talk's by the managers for us all to work together to make this a great Christmas,the bribe of being made up to temp full time as long as we clear every day.I f^^king love Christmas.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Xmas mayhem Start?
Good luck I'm having to much fun too leave,I'm lucky my mortgage is paid up and could if need be take a lower paid job,I really feel sorry for the young un's with a big mortgage trapped in this job.jimmynailsalive wrote:Got a tear in my eye reading that, can't wait to get back into work tomorrow and get torn into it (got a job interview tonight to get out of the way firstDB1100 wrote:I'm looking forward to watching all the brown nosers trying to outdo each other,the runners coming in even earlier and the cars struggling out of the yard under the weight of D2D's being took home to be put together to save time,the motivational talk's by the managers for us all to work together to make this a great Christmas,the bribe of being made up to temp full time as long as we clear every day.I f^^king love Christmas.)
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas mayhem Start?
Yeah, and don't even start me on taxi drivers!franco1 wrote:I have rescued a number of cats from trees, helped old ladies cross the road and also helped an old boy complete his crossword puzzle.Try learning your trade son and getting to know your customers like putting new light bulbs in , re-tuning free view boxes and that sort of thing before you think about tips ffs
I think delivering the post in all weathers should suffice a tip, waitresses get tips and all they do is bring you something to eat/drink and the bill!!