ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

official: doorstep all parcels ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bigbazza
Posts: 113
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 19:28
Gender: Male

Re: official: doorstep all parcels ?

Post by bigbazza »

postslippete wrote:
Hitcher wrote:You shouldn't even be putting it in the bin - note or no note!


Yes I know :oops:

Admittedly, when we did our own deliveries in cars I used to like to get rid of all the packets I had otherwise it meant driving to the nearest post office, or even worst, back to CDO.

Now because we don't need to, and I can't see the point of delivering next door unnecessarily, I just slip it.

What is my name called??
HEISENBERG :cool
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: official: doorstep all parcels ?

Post by bigcol »

OnAFlyer wrote:
bigcol wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:Those that just say 'safeplace' I rarely leave anywhere unless there is somewhere obviously safe, which isn't very often.
These items are not to be 'safeplaced'. What you've been doing is door stepping. :no no
Obviously safe = lockable porch, outbuilding etc. I leave my own porch unlocked and the postie puts the parcels in then closes it to lock.

So no, that's not door stepping.
:oops: :oops: :arrrghhh You weren't talking about a safe place you were talking about safeplace.