There is only so much absorption you can do before you bring it back.
And we all know they like you bringing it back.
Ah yes, but will you have a myriad of statistics, graphs, pie charts and the union on your side?k979aaa wrote:Summer lapsing they can shove it where the sun don't shine tell me letter volumes are down I will say bullshit volumes are up I rest my case!
the pie chart. its what the gaffer looks at whilst standing in greggs.dvbuk55 wrote:Ah yes, but will you have a myriad of statistics, graphs, pie charts and the union on your side?k979aaa wrote:Summer lapsing they can shove it where the sun don't shine tell me letter volumes are down I will say bullshit volumes are up I rest my case!
There you go you said it yourself. Every Office is different.clashcityrocker wrote: My post was in response to those that preceded it, most of which were concerned with a drop in letters didn't equate to a drop in call rates and consequently didn't actually allow time for summer lapsing.
I simply pointed out as S4W had, that the time for lapsing comes from a reduction in your indoor time as well.
Now unless all your full timers are leaving in the summer and being replaced by part-timers in the summer, then your post is a bit of a non-sequitur.
I agree with you that the replacement of f/t staff by p/t staff will reduce your indoor hours and consequently reduce the scope for lapsing, but unless your revision is based on the lightest weeks and you are having to flex up 51 weeks of the year, then a reduction in traffic will possibly allow time for lapsing.
For a variety of reasons, it might not but then again .....it might.
Even if you start on time. Even if you take your break. Even if you use a trolley.
And you can stop wondering ......I'm not.