ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Message to all "working class " managers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by Dorset Plodder »

I think to be "Working Class" you actually have to "WORK"! Therefore by definition most Managers are not Working Class because they don't do any! :hmmmm

I consider myself Working Class and I'm proud of the fact...I work and I pay my way. What we have to keep in mind is that a Working Class man is no longer at the bottom of the pile, as there are millions of what could be called "Under Class". Never worked a day in their lives and existing on handouts and benefits. Admittedly some are unable to work through no fault of their own, but when you've got 3rd generation kids in a family where no-one's ever had a Full Time job then FFS! :arrrghhh

Being Working Class is nothing to ashamed of, and as I spend most of my time taking the piss out these pretentious middle class stereo types ( a lot of which are very true) I don't feel the need to aspire to be one! :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by newtimes »

There are more people working and claiming benefits than those who do not work and claim benefits.
A sad day when working full time and to live you must claim benefits, should it be that every worker should be paid a respectable wage and the companies should apply for benefits.

http://www.edinburghagainstpoverty.org.uk/node/21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

F1's Ecclestone avoided potential £1.2bn tax bill

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27144637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by DirtyHarry »

Why are all DOMs such Lard arses?
I know they get precious little exercise, but really.