ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by Caniel »

andy3665 wrote:
Caniel wrote:None has offered me anything last week when it was boiling then this week I wore just my Bikini again under the High-Viz like last year and I had loads of people offering me a bottle of water or a soft drink :nana
That must be a picture for the courier!!! Bikini wearing post women!!!

I put mine on today but got sent home :left:
I got told off for doing it a few years back under my old dom :sad: atm our dom is some old perv so he doesn't care. :dance
andy3665
Posts: 89
Joined: 08 Jul 2012, 21:58
Gender: Male

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by andy3665 »

Caniel wrote:
andy3665 wrote:
Caniel wrote:None has offered me anything last week when it was boiling then this week I wore just my Bikini again under the High-Viz like last year and I had loads of people offering me a bottle of water or a soft drink :nana
That must be a picture for the courier!!! Bikini wearing post women!!!

I put mine on today but got sent home :left:
I got told off for doing it a few years back under my old dom :sad: atm our dom is some old perv so he doesn't care. :dance
I think we need to see a pic
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by krussel »

Well still no drink offered on my round. :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by Pinky 1 »

krussel wrote:Well still no drink offered on my round. :nana
Well you know what you've got to do .......... ask Caniel :whistle


but no pics thanks
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by krussel »

Pinky 1 wrote:
krussel wrote:Well still no drink offered on my round. :nana
Well you know what you've got to do .......... ask Caniel :whistle


but no pics thanks

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by Barbel »

Everyday this week I've been offered a drink by at least one person and today given a can of coke.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: How many customers offered you a drink 13/7/2013

Post by RedBagMan »

Delivered a pump clip to a pub yesterday ... and got a free half out of it :Very Happy
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...