Just under the adult numbersPhilthyPhil wrote:Press the phone button (second from the left on the top row) click contacts and rac breakdown service is at the bottom of the list.DGP1 wrote:Ours don't.PhilthyPhil wrote:The PDAs have the number for the RAC breakdown service programmed into them.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PDA... Don't last all day.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA... Don't last all day.
-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA... Don't last all day.
so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ? 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA... Don't last all day.
Yes..............erm I mean so I've been toldchooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: PDA... Don't last all day.
Uranusdvbuk55 wrote:Yes..............erm I mean so I've been toldchooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ?I believe the lady has a sort of american twangy voice - it could be canadian of course
She seems to like talking about the planets.............
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA... Don't last all day.
Well not mine specifically, you understand, I think just in generalk979aaa wrote:Uranusdvbuk55 wrote:Yes..............erm I mean so I've been toldchooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ?I believe the lady has a sort of american twangy voice - it could be canadian of course
She seems to like talking about the planets.............