ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour
We called it Pixie Knocking - apologies to any pixies on here 
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
Labdog99
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour
I thought we were not allowed to leave "signed for" items with neighbours !!
Doesn't worry me really. I never try the neighbours , would take too much time !
Doesn't worry me really. I never try the neighbours , would take too much time !
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour
Specials and international signed fors can't be left but everything else can.Labdog99 wrote:I thought we were not allowed to leave "signed for" items with neighbours !!
Doesn't worry me really. I never try the neighbours , would take too much time !
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio