So, one would assume that you have never completed within your time?RetroJunkie wrote:getting away in my office,with having us on the IPS for atleast 30 mins,4 days a week ontop of full prep and deliveryPOSTMAN wrote:As a rule,a 6hr day usually means only the IPS is knocked.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what are you meant to do on a 30 hour a week contract ?
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what are you meant to do on a 30 hour a week contract ?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what are you meant to do on a 30 hour a week contract ?
As Hampy said.hampshireman wrote:So, one would assume that you have never completed within your time?RetroJunkie wrote:getting away in my office,with having us on the IPS for atleast 30 mins,4 days a week ontop of full prep and deliveryPOSTMAN wrote:As a rule,a 6hr day usually means only the IPS is knocked.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
archy
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 11:57
- Gender: Male
Re: what are you meant to do on a 30 hour a week contract ?
I'm being moved from 40 hours to 30 hours, always been on a fixed term 6 month contract, almost alawys been on P&L, now 3 month, 30 hour.
From reading all about this and seeing as they are reducing my hours from 40 to 30 saying they only need me for that; if they do ask me to do extra hours can I refuse without losing my job?, I can get a part time job but don't want to be asked to come in at odd hours, not that I mind working 40 just they reduced them so getting a foot in elsewhere could get me a regular job paying the same as I was one before (40 hours) and maybe somewhere to earn more in a few years time.
We will have to cut off on our P&L as we have to be out of the office around 30 minutes after I will now arrive, throwing off what hasn't been done ,tying up, sorting out packets, getting the van keys, doing the vehicle checks and getting to the sandwich van all in under 30 minutes.
From reading all about this and seeing as they are reducing my hours from 40 to 30 saying they only need me for that; if they do ask me to do extra hours can I refuse without losing my job?, I can get a part time job but don't want to be asked to come in at odd hours, not that I mind working 40 just they reduced them so getting a foot in elsewhere could get me a regular job paying the same as I was one before (40 hours) and maybe somewhere to earn more in a few years time.
We will have to cut off on our P&L as we have to be out of the office around 30 minutes after I will now arrive, throwing off what hasn't been done ,tying up, sorting out packets, getting the van keys, doing the vehicle checks and getting to the sandwich van all in under 30 minutes.