I dont care if the letters get wet. I cant control the weather.thefall101 wrote:Ever been reported or, something even worse :dcfo
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Soaked mail, falling to pieces.
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: Soaked mail, falling to pieces.
Toon Army!
-
Soulazydll
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 11:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Soaked mail, falling to pieces.
It's gotta be one of the only things the old punters can't complain about! I mean it's even worse in summer with some of the jungles you have to battle through! Massive gates that require 2 hands! Gates that are stiff and when unleashed, rattle every last drop of water from the hedge or tree above! Also, the storm proof coats are a waste of space, I think my drivers seat actually gets wetter than anything else and absolutely reeks the following morning! Gotta love the British weather though