I also have an old style stormproof jacket that has a quilted removable liner that zipped out fantastic it is, kept me very warm in the snow. I'll post some screen shots of them both later, you must have seen them as there's still some people at my office that wear the body warmer from the Harringtons because they are so warm.bringon4dayweeks wrote:that sounds like a waterproofCaniel wrote:Mine does, I got it in 2003 it has a removable inner liner that can be worn as a body warmer. Later harringtons didn't have this I've noticed.bringon4dayweeks wrote:the old harrington doesnt have a removable body warmer insideCaniel wrote:I hate the red fleece, the old blue one wasn't much better tho. The new shirts are rubbish and don't fit me at all, I'm stuck with a small frame and big tits so the the shirt is loose and baggy but tight across the chest. That cagoule is crap, it makes you sweat and it's not waterproof in the slightest. The shorts and trousers are okay but only because of the pocket on the leg which has been long overdue but why only one pocket on the leg and why on the left ffs? Most people are right handed.
I still have my old harrington with the removable body warmer inside, that was class. I wish they would bring that back.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
new and old uniform?
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: new and old uniform?
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Theres people in mine who wear tracksuit trousers and/or white trainers...
-
Speedworx
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
I wish I worked for the Royal Mail so I could get one of the cagoules
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: new and old uniform?
there no goodSpeedworx wrote:I wish I worked for the Royal Mail so I could get one of the cagoules
-
Speedworx
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
I've heard they are no good. Doesn't stop me wanting one.bringon4dayweeks wrote:there no goodSpeedworx wrote:I wish I worked for the Royal Mail so I could get one of the cagoules
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Have we got a live one? 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: new and old uniform?
Maybe he wants the uniform for this........
http://www.uniformdating.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.uniformdating.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Quit bleating!!!!! Most people have to buy their own clothes for work!!!!!!! 
-
Speedworx
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Anyone want rid of their cagoule?
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: new and old uniform?
I wear new uniforms and old blue trousers as the new trousers is crap for men.
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Speedworx wrote:Anyone want rid of their cagoule?
I'll swap you for a ipad.
-
Speedworx
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
dohnut wrote:Speedworx wrote:Anyone want rid of their cagoule?
I'll swap you for a ipad.
I have 2 iphones, but no ipad.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: new and old uniform?
Look what someone gave me today
still have my old knitted collar one but its a bit snug


So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Speedworx
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Nice.
Rather have a cagoule myself.
Rather have a cagoule myself.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: new and old uniform?
Is this you...Speedworx wrote:Nice.
Rather have a cagoule myself.
http://cagoulefetish.blogspot.com/2011/ ... 18cd15c1b4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.