ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
-
jessicarabbit
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 19:57
- Gender: Female
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
I'm special !!!!!!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
Which brings us around to Omarjessicarabbit wrote:I'm special !!!!!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
I'm speechless.jessicarabbit wrote:I'm special !!!!!!
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
We've had six leaflets for the past three weeks now, last week we had the local water authority pushing out a rag, and the local free fortnightly we get the pleasure of delivering.
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
jessicarabbit
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 19:57
- Gender: Female
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
"Who ordered the 'foot long'?"
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
anyways, i thought you only got dominoes in 5s & 3sDGP1 wrote:
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
pizza hut is better than dominoes anyway 
-
muzzy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
Well wouldn't you know it, only one D2D for me to do this week after last weeks 6, and yep you guessed it, another Dominoes leaflet, so thin I have to fold into quarter to get through most letterboxes that have no other mail.
Crrazzzy, that's 4 weeks running now
Crrazzzy, that's 4 weeks running now
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
The best pizza I had is in Venice. It is beautiful

-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
I've noticed I get dominos one week then pizza hut the other but never together on the same week. I like the dominos ones because you can slot the other crap into them which makes it easier to deliver.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
Sorry, I've not been keeping up.Caniel wrote: - - - I like the dominos ones because you can slot the other crap into them which makes it easier to deliver.
Are we talking about the leaflets or the pizzas now?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
I'm having Pizza tonight,less than half price,all hail D2D's.
But you knew i'd say that.

But you knew i'd say that.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
muzzy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
Just to keep this going, this weeks D2D's are, no prizes for guessing...
DOMINOES AGAIN!
5 weeks running now
DOMINOES AGAIN!
5 weeks running now
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas
muzzy wrote:Just to keep this going, this weeks D2D's are, no prizes for guessing...
DOMINOES AGAIN!
5 weeks running now
Muzzy.... let it lie my friend, let it lie.
Best thing to do is be stoic, curl up all your frustrations and anger about the situation and put it into the pit of your stomach and lock it away to fester and brood only to be retrieved one day when you are on top of a tower block with an AK47 and a death list
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"