Having eaten a Greggs pie (... once!) I doubt it.scum_opg wrote:hmm.. i wonder if Greggs the bakers staff provide Greggs with flour to bake with
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Phoning in for specials
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in for specials
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Phoning in for specials
£2000 for a failed special, £400 for a PDA.. I've got a better idea. Don't put them in the system as being delivered, or not, until you actually know. If thats the next day, so be it.
Has anyone any idea WHY they are confirmed as delivered at 1.00 or whatever?
Has anyone any idea WHY they are confirmed as delivered at 1.00 or whatever?
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in for specials
I don't even take my mobile to work most days. I don't leak money at work, so I take nothing with me apart from the clothes on my back. Anything above and beyond that ought to be provided by RM. Can't say I'm that bothered if a special 'fails' - we've been told to confirm our specials by 2pm and my card is always in their hands by that time. It's up to them what they do with it.
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in for specials
I hope not my phone cost £380 and it does a lot more, and better than a PDA willDGP1 wrote:The PDAs are considerably more than £400Indy wrote:* £2000 is technically correct but what you sent has to be worth £2000 to get £2000Lateagainpostie wrote:A PDA is about £400, a failed special is about £2k*, eventually my Dom will get the message it's cheaper to provide shared vans with two PDA's ....simplesIndy wrote:<FX:Shakes head in disappointment>Lateagainpostie wrote:Give me a PDA or the specials fail .... simple.
*Figure quoted by our bloke in the cage, not sure if this is a true figure or not. My bullshit detector was on max when he said it.
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in for specials
If you want to find out how much a PDA costs ... why don't you use the massive power of the internet? It's not hard.