ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
tips on getting quicker?
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: tips on getting quicker?
I knew you were a terrier, but that's taking it a bit too far, isn't it? How do you do it without the lino seeing you?
-
maninred
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: In trouble....again
Re: tips on getting quicker?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: tips on getting quicker?
Attatch a speedometer to your body and try to maintain a consistant velocity of no less than 4 mph when not delivering,give yourself some incentives,like pretending you're Keanu Reeves in the movie"Speed" and will spontaneously combust when/if falling below this standard!
Please note the 4mph has been approved by a marine fitness instructor and by Billy Hayes in a 100 yard dash when he saw the pieshop was closing!
Good luck!
Please note the 4mph has been approved by a marine fitness instructor and by Billy Hayes in a 100 yard dash when he saw the pieshop was closing!
Good luck!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: tips on getting quicker?
Good one Bunkerland
I'm sure RM would fit them if they could. Always pisses me off when they don't take into consideration how long it takes to write out a 739 for all those assholes who order something and are never in! 
The other day I had the usual ring..knock..ring..knock..ring...knock...(writing all the time) posted the 739 walked away down one flight of stairs and.."Hello did you have a parcel for me?"
"I've been knocking on your door for the last 5 minutes", "Sorry I didn't hear you".
Made the bastard walk down to collect the parcel, so I feel I won the moral argument
!
However I SHOULD have been maintaining the 4 m.p.h. average! My Arse.
The other day I had the usual ring..knock..ring..knock..ring...knock...(writing all the time) posted the 739 walked away down one flight of stairs and.."Hello did you have a parcel for me?"
However I SHOULD have been maintaining the 4 m.p.h. average! My Arse.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)