ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

new uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: new uniform

Post by BELIAL »

I get chills, they're mystifying :hmmmm
Bye
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: new uniform

Post by smokerjim »

:Sick :Sick :Sick
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
kizzy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 42
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 16:43
Gender: Male

Re: new uniform

Post by kizzy »

Should be grateful to have a uniform , as a new starter I have not been given one or ask about one have try the freephone number but have been told to ask the manger . the person who has trained me on my route has been with out a uniform for a year now has given up asking .