Course it wasn't, what are incinerators for anywayclashcityrocker wrote:I used to take a lot of mail home with me but I got caught.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I am taking home less than I did in 1995![]()
Fortunately I got a 2 year serious. I don't do it any more.
Wasn't that what you meant?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Next round of pay talk
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Next round of pay talk
Didn't they introduce those silver bags for Special Deliveries because they don't burn well and it makes it difficult to destroy the evidence?dvbuk55 wrote: Course it wasn't, what are incinerators for anyway
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
If you hadn't of got caught and you still did it now,you'd be taking home 10% less,every cloud.clashcityrocker wrote:I used to take a lot of mail home with me but I got caught.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I am taking home less than I did in 1995![]()
Fortunately I got a 2 year serious. I don't do it any more.
Wasn't that what you meant?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Next round of pay talk
clashcityrocker wrote:I used to take a lot of mail home with me but I got caught.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I am taking home less than I did in 1995![]()
Fortunately I got a 2 year serious. I don't do it any more.
Wasn't that what you meant?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
...but more packets...difficult to shred.POSTMAN wrote: If you hadn't of got caught and you still did it now,you'd be taking home 10% less,every cloud.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Next round of pay talk
But I did pinch a PDA for the Tracked I take home......fishtank wrote:...but more packets...difficult to shred.POSTMAN wrote: If you hadn't of got caught and you still did it now,you'd be taking home 10% less,every cloud.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
Funny you should say that ,that's exactly what Mubarak ;Ceausescu , and Louis XIV said . An hour is a long time in politicsI hope your right but i dont see any real challenge
Bye
-
westham67
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 19:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
3.5% 2012 pay rise = zero under new ownership, no wonder it was,nt 3.5% 2011 and 1.5% 2012 never mind good luck everyone..........
-
Danelectro
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02
Re: Next round of pay talk
true though Mubarek has been in the job thirty f***ing years,imagine if Cameron got that kinda breathing space ?BELIAL wrote:Funny you should say that ,that's exactly what Mubarak ;Ceausescu , and Louis XIV said . An hour is a long time in politicsI hope your right but i dont see any real challenge
we would probably all be living on a diet of woodlice and bullshit by then:dcfo
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
You wishDanelectro wrote:true though Mubarek has been in the job thirty f***ing years,imagine if Cameron got that kinda breathing space ?BELIAL wrote:Funny you should say that ,that's exactly what Mubarak ;Ceausescu , and Louis XIV said . An hour is a long time in politicsI hope your right but i dont see any real challenge
we would probably all be living on a diet of woodlice and bullshit by then:dcfo
Bye
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Trouble is Dano we have had to put up with the same tripe for in excess of 30 years. It started with Thatcher bashing the unions and selling off the infastructure of this country and at the same time giving a great big tax cut to the grabbing rich, funded by North Sea Oil, a comodity that the lower classes never saw any benefit from. Carried on by Tony and his cronies, who promised a better life for the poor, and in some ways achieved this, but never rebalanced the share of income tax, and although the living standards increased, the rich became richer and so the divide became greater. We now have Cameron who believes he is the new Messiah, but again we begin to see the sale of what Maggie Thatcher left of this country,s infa structure and the mass loss of jobs as in the past Tory reign, which will prevent the pay back of the structural debt. We are in for a hiding from this current regime and thirty years of this b ll x is enough for everyone. Time to take to the streets, but wait until it gets a bit warmer.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Next round of pay talk
Frankly this thread should be renamed "Next round of insults to my dignity & self respect" 'cos that's the basic result after Billy & Dave chat with Tolly the tool & Higson 
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
I can cope with insults ,it's keeping warm and dry and getting enough food that troubles me 
Bye
-
Danelectro
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02
Re: Next round of pay talk
I'm all for taking to the streets and the picket line and agree the the changes in the uk since Thatcher have resulted inLincox wrote:Trouble is Dano we have had to put up with the same tripe for in excess of 30 years. It started with Thatcher bashing the unions and selling off the infastructure of this country and at the same time giving a great big tax cut to the grabbing rich, funded by North Sea Oil, a comodity that the lower classes never saw any benefit from. Carried on by Tony and his cronies, who promised a better life for the poor, and in some ways achieved this, but never rebalanced the share of income tax, and although the living standards increased, the rich became richer and so the divide became greater. We now have Cameron who believes he is the new Messiah, but again we begin to see the sale of what Maggie Thatcher left of this country,s infa structure and the mass loss of jobs as in the past Tory reign, which will prevent the pay back of the structural debt. We are in for a hiding from this current regime and thirty years of this b ll x is enough for everyone. Time to take to the streets, but wait until it gets a bit warmer.
the rich getting richer etc 'm just not convinced bringing down this coalition government is anywhere near happening yet
and if it was and Labour were returned their policy on the deficit would still cause great hardship for many in the uk and
still be subject to the pressures of the international money markets.
The coalition is hellbent on privatising Royal Mail but Labour did the spadework and the unions paid Labour and
its own leaders a fortune and that shouldnt be forgotten,im just sick of crashing in the same car....
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
Danelectro wrote:im just sick of crashing in the same car....
Bye