ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

i quit!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: i quit!

Post by taurus88 »

spoodoo wrote:guys who come in early still,prep there door to doors at home ,do all the overtime , why oh why? if u relaxed did the job way its meant to be ,they would have to put in more jobs etc . Selfish and ,,just shakes me head !
I doubt they would put in more jobs anyway. Our office seems to be consistently short and we have in the past few months lost a few members of staff. None of them have been replaced, and even in a 'runaround office' as I like to call it, there is a constant struggle to cover everything. I presume no recruits are incoming. At least a 2 out, 1 in policy would be nice. That way we'd be halfway productive.
RookiePostie
Posts: 16
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 19:24
Gender: Male

Re: i quit!

Post by RookiePostie »

taurus88 wrote:I doubt they would put in more jobs anyway. Our office seems to be consistently short and we have in the past few months lost a few members of staff. None of them have been replaced, and even in a 'runaround office' as I like to call it, there is a constant struggle to cover everything. I presume no recruits are incoming. At least a 2 out, 1 in policy would be nice. That way we'd be halfway productive.
Sounds familiar...

Another 1 quitting after this week. No-one coming in. I'm working to rule from now on. :so there
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: i quit!

Post by post_bitch »

did he quit

i doubt it

probably just a bad day

please remember this is the highest paid labor available regardless of the shambles
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
torapeach
Posts: 37
Joined: 03 Aug 2009, 15:19
Gender: Male

Re: i quit!

Post by torapeach »

Well folks been away for nearly 5 months now and could not be happier. Now working in MOD helping injured soldiers and there families,
there is life after Royal Mail :nana :nana
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: i quit!

Post by sidewinder »

torapeach wrote:Well folks been away for nearly 5 months now and could not be happier. Now working in MOD helping injured soldiers and there families,
there is life after Royal Mail :nana :nana
3 months away and agree with you totally.
crusher
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 26
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 23:48

Re: i quit!

Post by crusher »

If I worked at Morley I'd have quit years ago!
Cadet of the year 1990.