ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

£1000 lump sum using delivery methods.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ihatedogs
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 547
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 18:53
Gender: Male

Re: £1000 lump sum using delivery methods.

Post by ihatedogs »

fishtank wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:

By revision do you mean change of duties/content and a resign?
Yes..[/quote]
Yep, we`ve done that. Here`s hoping.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: £1000 lump sum using delivery methods.

Post by dvbuk55 »

I must admit I am a bit confused myself here. We are just about to commence our delivery methods revision - a total resign, new deliveries, HCTs and CDVs, non-use of private cars, total withdrawal of cycles - the biggest change I have ever seen - including all previous changes. Now this will go ahead with the payment of the princely sum of £200 - pro rata of course.

Now - we are due to get our WSM machines in February which as far as I can tell will have a minimum impact on deliveries but will influence the indoor staff. The revision about to begin will not need to be changed hardly at all because it has been designed to have minimum impact when the WSMs come in. Some allowance has already been made for less IPS mainly due to the efforts of the rep. This has been possible by employing temporary full time contracts. So the inclusion of WSMs should trigger the £600 for the influx of the machines and a further £200 after 6 weeks.

What I am thinking is that the delivery methods revision is a lot more involved than the WSM revision for not a lot of dosh.