ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

And another Saturday night debate?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: And another Saturday night debate?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:We're all going to the naughty room :chuckle :chuckle I'd like to welcome all those new members and I expect more to join us in the future :chuckle

Ive heard it smells a bit funny in there :nervous
That would be the dead clowns :chuckle :nervous
Where are the clowns, send in the clowns, don't worry they're.......................................dead, no that'll never be a hit :left:
somerset
Posts: 582
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23

Re: And another Saturday night debate?

Post by somerset »

smelly_cat_lady wrote:oh dear!............what have I started?! :crazy: Seems funny how some people are willing to spend 80p a week to ensure the christmas tip bag fills up but wouldn't share their biccies with their colleagues, even if they do roll over, sit! play dead! etc. Funny that..........anyway, what sort of dog eats Rich Tea? (I may regret asking that question)
YOU didn,t start anything ? I started the thread of about giving biscuits? Who mentioned anything about me giving a dog a biscuit to ensure i get a tip at chtistmas ?
As for spending 80p a week ! Some idiots in my place spend £30 a week on petrol using there own cars for delivery !! Are you like them?
Just remember " A dog is for life. Not just for christmas "
" A postie is for life . But only thought of at christmas "