It’s a macho thing with a lot of posties, they don’t want to be seen with one. I will use one where necessary, I will drive around with a few packets to avoid using one if I can, but it’s not always possible as there’s too many.
Got called a trolley w@nker by a postie once!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Trolley usage at delivery offices poll.
-
SMS1969
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: 28 Jun 2021, 11:36
- Gender: Male
-
Jen1
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 31 Oct 2018, 12:00
- Gender: Female
Re: Trolley usage at delivery offices poll.
I don’t see how you can use a trolley with all the steps
I tried use one of those trolleys where you attach a bag to each side during covid when we didn’t have enough vans to have one each
But it kept falling over when I was trying to get it up and down the steps on the estates
As for the houses with steps up to them (which is most of them) I just had to leave it unguarded at the bottom of the steps where you couldn’t see it after you’d gone through the gate
The only round that uses a trolley at our place is the town centre
Yorkshire is just not a trolley accessible area
I tried use one of those trolleys where you attach a bag to each side during covid when we didn’t have enough vans to have one each
But it kept falling over when I was trying to get it up and down the steps on the estates
As for the houses with steps up to them (which is most of them) I just had to leave it unguarded at the bottom of the steps where you couldn’t see it after you’d gone through the gate
The only round that uses a trolley at our place is the town centre
Yorkshire is just not a trolley accessible area