I voted against all agreements in the last 4 agreements but some say I am disagreeable!woofwoof wrote:I'm surprised no one has mention the last agreement been a no strike agreement and we should vote no
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The CWU have announced a 48 hour strike or after 11:00am on Thursday 19th October 2017 and before 11:00am on Saturday 21st October 2017 : All updates in 1st post!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
The CWU have announced a 48 hour strike or after 11:00am on Thursday 19th October 2017 and before 11:00am on Saturday 21st October 2017 : All updates in 1st post!
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
The CWU have announced a 48 hour strike or after 11:00am on Thursday 19th October 2017 and before 11:00am on Saturday 21st October 2017 : All updates in 1st post!
Snapk979aaa wrote:I voted against all agreements in the last 4 agreements but some say I am disagreeable!woofwoof wrote:I'm surprised no one has mention the last agreement been a no strike agreement and we should vote no