They may suggest IHR but I'll be surprised if they can get rid of you considering they will be two seperate and scheduled surgeries. Your biggest issue will probably be pay. You'll drop to half pay after you've had a total of six months on the sick and after another six month it will drop to nothing. You can't then get any sick pay for another four years.robbertwhitton wrote: ↑21 Dec 2020, 17:55Many thanks,not sure how they will manage me after being off then having my opp,then back to work then off again to have opp on my knee,how many stage warnings will I end up getting,and could they get rid of me for that??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
IHR
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: IHR
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: IHR
The formula is the same for everyone. Given that the 34 weeks money is untaxed and the the twelve weeks lieu of notice is taxed it works out at a little more than a years pay. In the case of a full timer it works out a couple of grand more than you would have got in your hand per year.greengiant wrote: ↑21 Dec 2020, 18:25Is the ihr amount the same for a part timer with 7 years service? I.e is it still 34 weeks pay, + 12 weeks in lieu of notice plus any unused leave?
I think I may be facing ihr next year...