We deserve the bonus, but generally I agree with this. I keep hearing on this site and on the shop floor how we must be raking money in, but old Rico didn't get the push because we're the black. Letters are still the primary revenue source, collapsed overnight by a third. Imagine the additional costs because of sick pay, social distancing ect. We're probably due to lose a fortune this year.HTPostman wrote:Just reading on my Facebook of 2 friends (in other industries) who today lost their jobs, one had been doing it for 22 years and was the most senior member there. Times like these I’m just glad I have a job, small bonus or no small bonus.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
200 Pounds
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
200 Pounds
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
200 Pounds
This is pretty awful, frankly. Those who can least afford to lose out the most.stodgy88 wrote:Colleagues who were self-isolating on no pay will be abated 1/8th for each week they were not at work. Colleagues who were self-isolating on full sick pay will receive the full £200. posted today from company on another thread ,so if you went off to self isolate ,and received full wages ,looks like you will get full payment.
-
A2B
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
200 Pounds
I know there's problems with overtime in some areas but it must be costing a fortune to keep our office running.Seymour Buts wrote:We deserve the bonus, but generally I agree with this. I keep hearing on this site and on the shop floor how we must be raking money in, but old Rico didn't get the push because we're the black. Letters are still the primary revenue source, collapsed overnight by a third. Imagine the additional costs because of sick pay, social distancing ect. We're probably due to lose a fortune this year.HTPostman wrote:Just reading on my Facebook of 2 friends (in other industries) who today lost their jobs, one had been doing it for 22 years and was the most senior member there. Times like these I’m just glad I have a job, small bonus or no small bonus.
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
200 Pounds
Not to worry people but I can see the day coming, and possibly within a couple of years, where we go fromSeymour Buts wrote:We deserve the bonus, but generally I agree with this. I keep hearing on this site and on the shop floor how we must be raking money in, but old Rico didn't get the push because we're the black. Letters are still the primary revenue source, collapsed overnight by a third. Imagine the additional costs because of sick pay, social distancing ect. We're probably due to lose a fortune this year.HTPostman wrote:Just reading on my Facebook of 2 friends (in other industries) who today lost their jobs, one had been doing it for 22 years and was the most senior member there. Times like these I’m just glad I have a job, small bonus or no small bonus.
‘I’m not taking my lapsing, I’m not being moved off this round, I’m not doing 20 mins of IPS, I’m not having those 10 houses added to my round’
To
‘I’m glad the daily computer generated walk system has decided there’s enough work for me to come in tomorrow. 9am boss? I’m glad I’m starting early and not starting at 1.30pm’
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
200 Pounds
Still think the job is secure enough, there's enough staff turnover to cover potential job losses and it saves the company paying out on redundancy. If VR was to be offered, they'd be a que as long as your arm in our office of those around 60 who have had enough and frankly are probably praying for it. Reckon overtime will disapear in time mind.