ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cant drive

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Cant drive

Post by greengiant »

exaandt wrote:Thanks for all the information and interesting comments ot will be interesting to see what happens to me in the future will they try and make me drive through bullying and harassment like they have other postman I know
Will they medically sign me off
Or will they just put out to pastures
Take care all
Have you been medically stopped from driving by the DVLA? If so there is no way management can get you to drive.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Cant drive

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Personal attacks are not allowed and will be deleted even if I have sympathy with their position. Even if there is no swearing personal attacks are not acceptable.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.