ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
shakapaw
Posts: 18
Joined: 23 Sep 2007, 14:27
Location: observatory

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by shakapaw »

Total sham.
The sophisticated PR machine.
People must be being paid a lot of money to think this up. To gloss over the truth and reality of what is really happening in offices up and down the country.
Newbie001
Posts: 474
Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
Gender: Male

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by Newbie001 »

Would be interested to know how many hours are lost each year in RM due to posties being off with stress. Bet it is extremely high. Maybe this is why they won lol
dam52
Posts: 23
Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 10:33
Gender: Male

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by dam52 »

[quote="POSTMAN"]https://www.linkedin.com/posts/royal-ma ... 72000-KNMU

We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy at the Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards 2019. The judges praised us for "setting the bar high for the contribution an employer can make".

Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Judges' Comments: Judges commended the winner in this category - praising it for "setting the bar high for the contribution an employer can make".

Winner: Royal Mail Group

Finalists:

Royal Mail Group

This is a series cover up . Rm has always had a bullying culture and Rm are trying to camouflage this.
bo72
Posts: 35
Joined: 21 Feb 2012, 15:39
Gender: Male

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by bo72 »

What? No way! This is f***ING with my head.
dothillorphan
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Sep 2019, 18:24
Gender: Female

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by dothillorphan »

Glad I got out now the lunatics are running the asylum, bullying and harassment has got worse, gotta be a sick joke this award time for all of you to be stood up and be counted, do your hours,take your breaks, come in on time, take no bullshit from de management, otherwise known as copers, I wouldn't pay these people with washers,sometimes you have to stand up and say enough is enough!
Laurat0201
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Sep 2019, 12:13
Gender: Female

Royal Mail : We're really proud to have won an award for the Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy

Post by Laurat0201 »

This has to be an actual wind up! Royal mail were the worst company I have ever worked for. Managers are ex posties, bullies and intimidating, they have no management skills at all! I had a seizure last year and asked my manager if I could do indoor work for 2 days as I was worried I would take another seizure outside, he said no, that I have to be out delivering, some support that is. Then recently I have been diagnosed with a brain tumour thankfully benign but causes a lot of bad symptoms, I. E. Confusion, memory loss, sickness, fatigue,vision and balance problems so I was always having bad falls and extreme Mood swings. I told the managers so they were aware of the situation and they did f**k all to help, they didn't take me in and speak to me to see what support they could give me, still continued to bully me about 1 tracked parcel that wasn't scanned so I was in the Red book even though they knew I was having memory issues. They didn't refer me to occupational health or offer any sympathy or any flexibility with the job. I was too scared to take time off sick as they stop your pay completely and harress you until you go back. Also I was blackmailed on several occasions, if I wanted to be on a certain duty with someone I work well with the manager told me that if we were over our time we weren't allowed to put overtime in, that was the conditions, the amount of hours I worked for them for nothing, also I was to intimidated to go into office to claim for my break that I never ever got so that's an extra 2 and half hours a week. Now they have blackmailed me out the door because of my illness instead of following acas procedures. They never ever praised you or made you feel like you were doing a good job, just constant every little thing we do wrong, like the managers have never made mistakes!!! Worst place to work, if you don't have mental health issues then u will after working there.