ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Think 25
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Think 25
Again what system is there to prove youve seen it?clashcityrocker wrote:Knock Knock here's your P45 Goodbye.
I know theres a lot of elderly on my routes who dont have ANY form of photo id so am i supposed to have a argument with them at the door? Whats rms first rules 'if you feel threatened give them the mail'
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Think 25
Surely if they are elderly they are over 25, lol?...leolion855 wrote:Again what system is there to prove youve seen it?clashcityrocker wrote:Knock Knock here's your P45 Goodbye.
I know theres a lot of elderly on my routes who dont have ANY form of photo id so am i supposed to have a argument with them at the door? Whats rms first rules 'if you feel threatened give them the mail'
Unless it's Benjamin Button...
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16711
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Think 25
When you work in the customer service point you need to see ID.leolion855 wrote:Again what system is there to prove youve seen it?clashcityrocker wrote:Knock Knock here's your P45 Goodbye.
'
There is a list of acceptable forms of ID and you click on the appropriate one on the screen.
I assume the PDA would be set up likewise.
You are right that you could click on anything, However if there is any comeback and you have handed over the package to a 10 year old and clicked that you have seen their driving licence,you may have some explaining to do.
And remember they don't have to prove anything.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
dennis12
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 19:46
- Gender: Male
Think 25
I had this with some alcohol from amazon and even though I clearly look over 25 (I am 49) they still need I.d before handing over parcel as courier took a photo of my I.d to prove they asked for I.d.Assume we will have to do the same on PDA .
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Think 25
Thats gonna play havoc with gdprdennis12 wrote:I had this with some alcohol from amazon and even though I clearly look over 25 (I am 49) they still need I.d before handing over parcel as courier took a photo of my I.d to prove they asked for I.d.Assume we will have to do the same on PDA .
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Think 25
The amount of these we will get is minimal and its good for everyone it takes us longer with no extra walking the company get more revenue win win, new products to compete with other delivery companies is exactly what we should be doing to grow and offset the letter decline. I for one would not want my children buying booze or any medicine/dangerous items online and signing for it while i am out.