ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Funny Customer Requests

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Funny Customer Requests

Post by arnold cheshire »

deristrong wrote:Got an older couple with a dog who have asked that on days where they have no mail that I post something through their door. Turns out their dog sits staring at the letter box until I've been. He'll give up eventually but can be there for hours. Top floor flat as well but, of course, I do it anyway.
Did they tip? If not ignore
cpsteve
Posts: 699
Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
Gender: Male

Funny Customer Requests

Post by cpsteve »

Its very dangerous for us to enter homes if anything goes missing you can be under suspicion of taking it. Being helpful is good but never be left alone because when old mrs smith cant find her purse her mind will turn to you way before its found in the freezer with her frozen peas.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Funny Customer Requests

Post by deristrong »

arnold cheshire wrote:
deristrong wrote:Got an older couple with a dog who have asked that on days where they have no mail that I post something through their door. Turns out their dog sits staring at the letter box until I've been. He'll give up eventually but can be there for hours. Top floor flat as well but, of course, I do it anyway.
Did they tip? If not ignore
No. They live on a rough estate so can't expect a tip.