ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

ERICA accident report advice .

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

ERICA accident report advice .

Post by aiden01 »

Brandy wrote:
bikermom wrote:sorry to hear you also had previous problems, hope there was a better outcome for you , thanks for the support, its a lonley place to be at , I don't even want to go back to work now , I love my round and customers .
Years ago if you had any sort of accident at work,you would have to fill in the accident book,thats when RM cared about their staff,how times change. Now its all about money,and woe betide any postie who has an accident.
I really hope it all works out for you.
Think most accidents are now called near misses accidents are not allowed in rm world.