ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Seniority question
-
buntin
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 13:55
- Gender: Male
Seniority question
I was told its pay number too .
-
zipmeister
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 17:37
- Gender: Male
Seniority question
Somebody better retrain the senior field officials then, as I have recently been advised that the Way forward agreement is still the criteria used.Woody Guthrie wrote:The law holds the ground. All existing agreements have to be applied using the principles of the legal framework, it even has a name. It's called Equality proofing. When reps are trained this is part of the coursework.The way forward maybe old but until another agreement replaces it, it holds the ground.
In the case of a seniority tie-breaker date of birth is no longer an acceptable criteria.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Seniority question
On specialist posts it is - kind of.Scama_bug wrote:What about performance ? That's not taking into consideration?
We don't have performance targets at OPG level.
As there is no annual assessment, no targets for OPGs, no fair way of using customer complaints as a guide, it would be down to "if your face fits". Not sure that would be popular whether run by the Rep or the Manager.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.