ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How many days Holiday can you carry over?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

How many days Holiday can you carry over?

Post by FirstPost »

aiden01 wrote:
FirstPost wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:You can carry over up to five days, more BY AGREEMENT. There was a nice form letter floating about somewhere online to be used when your accrued holidays weren't being given to you due to managers not wanting/being able to pay back the debt they'd accrued.
I have 6 left plus an extra day because my rest day fell on Boxing day, that totals 7. How can I stop the bullying DOM from taking away my 2 days?
He cannot take your 2 days away they our your's.
When April comes and I only get 5 days carry over, who do I see? Union?
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

How many days Holiday can you carry over?

Post by wacko74 »

I've currently got 15 days outstanding and I've only been at my current office for 2 years, I wouldn't mind but I've never even asked for any specific weeks, always been happy to just take whatever is available and yet I STILL can't take my full entitlement!
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

How many days Holiday can you carry over?

Post by 97gaz »

[