Tomolo208 wrote:If it was me I would go to the house of the person making the complaint and point to the house you left the parcel at. Then go to the house you left the parcel with and ask them for it.
Tino - as you said in your OP that this isn't your own round, personally I wouldn't go round to anybody's house. You don't know what issues there may be
between the two neighbours. By trying to solve the problem you might make it worse - the neighbour has already said they don't have it -
going round to their house and having a face to face 'Yes you have' 'No I haven't' could result in a further complaint that you're alleging
they're 'dodgy' or worse (dog being set on you or the threat of a punch in the face on some of the estates I deliver to) - leave it up to the manager - that's what they get paid for. Nobody will thank you if it all goes pear shaped.
RM brought DTN in knowing full well that there may be issues like this. Let them solve it/provide recompense from their (still) mega profits.