I bet you wear one of those snazzy red polo shirts, and some skimpy civvie shorts don't you? Order some of the "Old School" Blue Shirts. Two Breast pockets carry... Radio in left..... Mobile in right with pen. Issue shorts two thigh pockets... 739s in right.... put elastic bands in left once you've taken them off bundles. Issued PDA holster fits on your belt, takes some getting used to but I must admit I'm a convert. Better than leaving the PDA on the dashboard getting half way down the road and finding one of those bloody 2D codes on a letter.
Hang a roll of "Docket Left" stickers in the back of the van with a zip tie. When you get back to the van stick them on.... fill them out .......and put the parcels in a box to return to the cage. Any other stickers/cards leave them in the van.
If it's raining Lucky You.... you'll have even more pockets in your Storm Coat.... bin that flimsy red thing it's crap.
