ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Vote prediction

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by Lincox »

Is there any result that would cause resignations within the CWU heirarchy.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by aiden01 »

Lincox wrote:Is there any result that would cause resignations within the CWU heirarchy.
Would doubt it.
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by LaggyBand »

80% turnout, 70% No.

I’m not justifying it :)
Martin Walsh
Posts: 4276
Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
Location: neverland

Vote prediction

Post by Martin Walsh »

I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
tommyrep
Posts: 561
Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by tommyrep »

hans solo wrote:wont matter as when the s**t hits the fan (and it will) offices will be out on unofficial action all over
and remember this their is also a no strike but mediation clause in agreement read the small print
I agree. Most members do not know about that. Short term gain for long term pain. Hoodwinked again by clever use of the English word. The vote prediction only spells turmoil to come.
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6702
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by RobertT »

55% turnout, 57% yes - 43% no.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by rehabron »

68% turnout 58% Yes
hammer69
Posts: 27
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by hammer69 »

57% turnout, 71% yes vote
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by fishtank »

dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
I've gone for 87% yes 51% turnout on the other thread so I'll stick with that. Scarily close to yours though.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
kookoo32
Posts: 187
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
Gender: Male
Location: scotland

Vote prediction

Post by kookoo32 »

71% turnout and 78% Yes vote. Unfortunately.
Aquarius
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 148
Joined: 20 Apr 2008, 11:40

Vote prediction

Post by Aquarius »

Mystic Meg says 64% turnout and 59% yes vote :cry
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Vote prediction

Post by Lincox »

dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
Only equates to 45% of the total membership. Hardly a ringing endorsement, and nothing that will strike fear in the hearts of Madam Greene & Co.
Martin Walsh
Posts: 4276
Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
Location: neverland

Vote prediction

Post by Martin Walsh »

Lincox wrote:
dingo wrote:I predict around 50% and around 90% yes vote. I don’t think I will be far wrong !
Only equates to 45% of the total membership. Hardly a ringing endorsement, and nothing that will strike fear in the hearts of Madam Greene & Co.

Every Agreement I have know following a strike ballot has had a lower turn out than a strike ballot.

Don’t worry Royal Mail got the message with the 89.1% and won’t want another dispute any time soon.

Now we have got to win the peace and ensure that we get the best out of the word on the agreement.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Vote prediction

Post by k979aaa »

40% turnout 45% yes for endorsement of the agreement 40% No against this kick the can down the road agreement and 15% either put a turd in the post with it scrawled all over it or voted for both or lets just blame the 60% who did not vote!
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Vote prediction

Post by Spedley »

65% turnout, 73% yes.

I've sensed a lot of apathy with a few adamant NO voters. I suspect many NO voters just won't bother voting. I'm not certain how the CWU's pushing to vote YES has gone but I suspect it just spread more disinterest.