ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WOW, I thought 38 hr week was definite.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

WOW, I thought 38 hr week was definite.

Post by rambo1 »

Also, no reduction in working week means no pay rise for part time.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

WOW, I thought 38 hr week was definite.

Post by k979aaa »

rambo1 wrote:Also, no reduction in working week means no pay rise for part time.
Yep your right I would have a 35 hour week from next week make part time up no pay rise keep the pension as is even if we pay more into it and consider a reduction to 32 hours by 2025!
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

WOW, I thought 38 hr week was definite.

Post by aiden01 »

k979aaa wrote:
rambo1 wrote:Also, no reduction in working week means no pay rise for part time.
Yep your right I would have a 35 hour week from next week make part time up no pay rise keep the pension as is even if we pay more into it and consider a reduction to 32 hours by 2025!
Fantasy land.