Royal Mail Manager ?, he obviously has the ability to disappear when everybody is looking for himMobey wrote:Because of his autism/aspergers and newly found confidence. He could apply to work in other jobs and get out there.Lincox wrote:How do you work that out. He will get £25k about 1.25 years salary. At his age you would probably need at least £500k if not more.Mobey wrote:Thanks for the spoiler ^![]()
![]()
Great for him. He's really going to have a massive confidence boost. He won't have to work for royal mail again.
I hope he does and finds himself a perfect job.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Channel 4's 'Hunted' show.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Channel 4's 'Hunted' show.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.